Guangzhou SUN WIN is a developing technology company specializing in manufacturing USB speakers ,sound speakers for over 10 years. In the passed decade, we have been devoting to researching and developing most up to date sound speaker . We are experienced in OEM manufacturing with our P & D team, who are able to customize specific styles of USB speakers according to your requirement. Provide us an artwork and tell us what functions you need, we are able...
The only existent reason for SUNWIN is to design and produce high-quality sound speakers for our customers. The demand of customer is the driving force behind the development of SUNWIN. Good quality and accurate service at low cost, giving priority to meet customer needs, let SUNWIN be the more competitive sound speakers manufacturer.
First of all, thank you for using our sound speakers !
If you have any quality problems, please contact with us in order to obtain a timely and effective treatment.
Any of the following circumstances can not enjoy " Guarantees" service:
1. Fails to manual operation, caused by the failure.
2. Do not meet the working conditions of Speaker
3. Unauthorized demolition or damage caused by human
The warranty period...
Please tell us the model no.of the products you need.We will check if there is stored products for you .
You can aslo require unique samples with your own logo from us .Then we make samples according to your specific requirements.Please kindly send out your contact...
Tips for Usage & Maintenance
In order to help you maintain your USB speakers, here is a small maintenance guide that is divided into two parts: General and Technical.
General USB Speakers Maintenance Guide
- Keep it in a place where dust can't get inside the speaker . Dust do affect the performance a lot.You can use the vacuum cleaner to clean out the dust. You can even use the blower to blow away the dust from inside. Clean it regularly and do not use any liquid cleaners as water might cause damage to the amplifiers.
- Do not keep them on iron or metals conducive to magnetism; you can use wooden materials to keep them. Do not keep it near any magnetic source or the inbuilt electromagnet will be damaged.
- Static electricity is one of the harms that can affect your electrical systems. Walk across the carpet and then touch your speaker; you might get a burn out. You can use anti-static floor mats, spray anti static chemicals, etc.
Technical USB Speakers Maintenance Guide
- Cheap speakers always do not have proper thermal design. Keep it away from direct sun rays. If there is a vent hole at the bottom of any speaker, do not keep it blocked. Put it in a place where there is a corresponding hole to the vent hole.
- Check the proper plugging procedure and the connection jacks; wrong jacks on wrong channels can blow up your speaker system.
- You can keep fans near it to keep it cool while using . Check whether the heat rises upwards, and ensure that it does not affect other equipment on the way.
- Follow all the procedures given in the speakers maintenance guide manual. Most manuals include advice and tips on how to enhance the life of the product. Following those properly can help you sort a number of troubles.
- You need to keep an uninterrupted power supply and voltage stabilizers to keep your speakers upbeat, in case there is a power blackout, lightning storms, or electrical surge.
When you buy a speaker just keep it running at a stretch for at least 24 hours. The defects will show up in this extended run if there is . This is called the burn out test. It lets you test the speakers' anufacturing defects.